Nov 19, 2008

AZ Trip

So, I thought it was about time to post pics from our AZ trip, since it was in August! What a fun trip - we had a blast!

Me, my friend Lindsay, and her daughter Becca Lynn. Don't be fooled by Becca's face - she totally loved me!









Mom and I making cute cards together

Outside The Cheesecake Factory, one of my all-time favorite restaurants













Playing pool with Marcus and Amy - I think it's pretty obvious who won




















Out to lunch with Mom and Dad

Sisterly Love












Clint with Olivia - Can you tell how quickly she won him over?













Me and my adorable nieces, Bailey and Olivia




























































4 comments:

Christy said...

Cute! It is so fun to see pictures! :)

JustLivingMYLife said...

haha those are awesome!My favorite one is the very last pic where both you and the baby are laughing! soooo cute!
cant wait to see you guys! miss ya

Lindsay said...

Those are all fun pictures. Thank you so much for the birthday card. Did you make it? It is so cute. Thanks again, I had a great day.

Kimberley said...

Those are some CUTE pics!! I'm so glad to see you guys so happy!! Love, Kim