Nov 6, 2008

Mississippi Pics

So, I am finally posting the pictures from Clint's internship in Mississippi this past Spring. Enjoy!
Clint and his brothers at Gerald's law school graduation



Clint, Sam, and Monty Dog working up a sweat



Clint's mom taught me how to knit while we were there. She made me this cute knitting bag, and I made a washcloth, baby hat, and a few other things.




Dad Asay and Clint grilling up some chicken








Shooting off fireworks










Clint found a crawdad when he was
working outside











4 comments:

JustLivingMYLife said...

hehe :D those are awesome pics.
are you guys still thinking about moving out there?

Shiloh McKinnon said...

Hey Ashley! I just found your blog through Marcus and Amy's and was so excited! I still dont think I have ever met your hubby! Are you coming for Thanksgiving? We have a blog too. Email me and I will send you an invite.
-Shiloh
shiloh_mckinnon@yahoo.com

Lindsay said...

Sorry we keep missing each other on the phone. I love the pictures. You guys look so good together. I love how green it is in Mississippi. I will try calling you this weekend.

The Webbs said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun. Mississippi looks beautiful. We miss you guys. Hope you are doing well. We can't wait to see you at Christmas.